You have a vision & want to make it a reality?
Our planning office develops innovative solutions for self-sufficient living, water recycling and sustainable construction. We accompany you from the first idea to the completion of your project, no matter what you have in mind:
Self-sufficient single family home/ residential buildings
Self-sufficient settlement or village
Independent, mobile Tiny House
Flexible hotel room
Self-Sufficiency-Upgrades in stock (electricity/water/heating)
Water circulation systems & home automation concepts for reliable, independent supplies
We develop concepts for an independent supply – from mini houses and detached houses to self-sufficient settlements. Depending on requirements, we develop individual solutions for electricity, water and heat. The focus is on closed cycles, sustainable supply and independence!
THE AUTARKY PLANNING CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PERFORMANCE:
- Autarky concept (assessment of consumption and rough compilation of suitable autarky modules, first cost estimate)
- Detailed self-sufficiency planning (detailed modelling of consumption, modelling of solar production, optimisation of the storage system, preparation of schemes and execution plans, selection of products, preparation of a detailed cost plan, calculation of profitability)
- Execution support (coordination of the implementation with local partners, coordination of details)
You decide how far you want to go and how far we should accompany you. For the entire process from planning to the accompaniment of the finished implementation, approx. 1.5% of the construction sum is due for self-sufficiency planning.
Self-sufficiency works best when the modules are designed hand in hand with architectural planning. With our experienced planning team, we will gladly accompany you through this process and design your new self-sufficient home!
THE ARCHITECTONIC PLANNING MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Preliminary draft (recording of your wishes as well as sketchy presentation
- Draft (preparation of floor plans, views and sections, more detailed elaboration of planning, preparation of a rough cost estimate)
- planning of submissions (preparation of official submission plans, elaboration of technical solutions and structural analyses)
- Implementation planning (support in the selection of suitable products, materials and technical solutions, preparation of polishing plans for the execution)
WE ARE FLEXIBLE:
Of course, we are also happy to work together with your architect and planner and take on an advisory function in the process with regard to self-sufficiency and sustainable building materials. For your information: The planning accounts on average for about 10% of the construction costs.
Master builder activity
Our master builder is happy to support you in the professional implementation of your projects and has enjoyed the realisation of ecological construction projects for over 20 years.
FOLLOWING SERVICES WE OFFER :
- Coordination and execution
- Negotiation and coordination with the executing partners on site
- Construction management and quality assurance
- Negotiations with authorities
rooms for people
We have made a fundamental decision: Planning serves people. Rooms serve the togetherness, the life, the health, the happiness in the everyday life and the next generations. Not the ego of the architect. For our projects we are committed to the following principles:
REDUCTION TO THE ESSENTIAL
We plan rooms that have everything you need, but not more. We compress living patterns and find the optimal size for every living situation. Reduction as luxury - with loft-like generosity!
THINK IN TERMS OF CIRCUITS
We design complete systems. Sunlight, wind, water, natural materials from the environment - wherever possible we design closed circuits and self-sufficient overall concepts.
CREATE COMMON SPACES
We conceive small individual rooms, supplemented with common rooms for working, gardening, crafts, playing & celebrating. This makes a good life for everyone possible - and affordable!
DREAM BIG! BUILD SMALL!
Just at the beginning of your project: dare to dream big! At the beginning we collect your "wishes to the Christ Child" together - the clearer the picture, the higher the probability that the idea can become reality.
TAKE SMALL THINGS SERIOUSLY
Often the small favourite places constitute a "home". The cosy corner, the beautiful view, the perfect kitchen. What do you dream of? No wish is too small - we take care of it!
USING THE OUTSIDE
Outside is not just what's left. We design interesting outdoor spaces, protected and open at the same time, where you like to be. The perfect living space extension!