The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body.
Imprint created with the Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in cooperation with Wilde Beuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte.
General Terms and Conditions
1. scope of application
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop.
2. contracting party, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with WW Wohnwagon GmbH.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You may initially place our products in the shopping basket without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping basket. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation by e-mail.
3. contract language, contract text storage The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German. We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. For security reasons, the contract text is no longer accessible via the Internet.
4. terms of delivery In addition to the indicated product prices there are shipping costs. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the offers.
You have in principle the possibility of the collection with WW Wohnwagon GmbH, Arnethgasse 42, 1160 Vienna, Austria to the following business hours indicated: “Monday to Thursday from 9:00 o’clock to 17:00 o’clock, Friday from 9:00 o’clock to 13:00 o’clock, except on holidays. Please inform us at least two working days before your pick-up so that we can make the goods available from our warehouse.
The following payment methods are available to you in our shop:
Prepayment If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
PayPal During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. To be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
Immediately After placing the order you will be forwarded to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Sofort, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in Sofort, legitimise yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards and your account will be debited.
Cash payment upon collection You pay the invoice amount in cash on collection.
6. retention of title The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
7. transport damage If goods with obvious transport damage are delivered, please complain such errors as soon as possible to the deliverer and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us will not have any consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, you help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8 Warranty and guarantees Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply. The limitation period for warranty claims for used goods is one year from delivery of the goods. The aforementioned restrictions and shortening of periods shall not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
in the event of injury to life, limb or health, in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as fraudulent intent, in the event of breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) within the framework of a guarantee promise, if agreed or to the extent that the scope of application of the Product Liability Act has been opened up.
Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer service: You can contact our customer service for questions, complaints and objections on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the telephone number 004319613263-22 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. liability For claims due to damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we are always liable without limitation.
in the event of injury to life, limb or health, in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty, in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or to the extent that the scope of application of the Product Liability Act has been opened up.
In the event of breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract and the compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, liability shall be limited in amount to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
10. code of conduct We have submitted to the following codes of conduct: Trusted Shops Quality Criteria http://www.trustedshops.com/tsdocument/ TS_QUALITY_CRITERIA_en.pdf
11. dispute settlement The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body.
AGB provided with the Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in co-operation with Wilde Beuger Solmecke of attorneys.